Any sales-oriented Lunagals out there in the Greater Vancouver area? Please read on, and if you feel like you’d like to bring your passion and experience to our team send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please!)
Lunapads is a mission-based business that specializes in natural feminine hygiene products. For almost two decades Lunapads has built an enthusiastic following of modern women seeking greener and healthier personal care choices. In addition to a highly successful web-based consumer sales channel, we also have a growing wholesale and distributor network in Canada and the United States as well as Internationally. We are seeking a motivated and experienced salesperson whose passion for our mission and products will drive impressive growth in these B2B channels.
Summary: As our Outside Sales Leader, you will be responsible for all trade related sales activities. You will provide leadership and accountability in recruiting new accounts as well as growing existing ones and achieve maximum growth in alignment with the company’s vision and values.
– Develop and implement a sales strategy in line with our existing marketing initiatives and three year strategic plan.
– Meet or exceed established sales targets while maintaining specified margins.
– Recruit, build and manage new customers in the following categories (online and brick and mortar): natural products/health food, green/reusable products, eco/sustainable lifestyle, Mom & Baby and mainstream drugstores. New business development is the priority.
– Relationship building and maintenance of existing accounts (4 longtime Canadian and 2 new US Natural Products Distributors, as well as International clients), including management of promotional and discounting programs.
– Participating in Trade Shows and Sales Presentations.
Other responsibilities may include:
– Organizing marketing promotions – leaflet inserts, print ads etc as necessary
– Demonstrated track record of sales success
– Flexible team player with personal values in alignment with our corporate values
– Creative self-starter with excellent time management, organizational and reporting skills
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
– Experience in the Natural Products, Moms and Babies or other relevant fields
– Technical proficiency with computers and social media is an asset
Commensurate with experience
Requirement: a cover letter outlining your interest in Lunapads and why you would be an excellent fit for our growing organization.