The protection you need in the style that suits you. Completely replace disposable menstrual products with the comfort and all-day leak-free coverage of our period-proven BOXER Brief.
Wear for complete coverage during your period, as back up to your usual menstrual product routine, or as everyday breathable cotton undies that protect against unexpected leaks. The BOXER delivers all the protection you need - in the style you want.
- Made from a soft, durable cotton spandex blend
- Classic boxer brief fit with wide elastic waistband & top-stitching details
- The most generously lined inner panel in our collection, with leak-proof absorbency that extends all the way to the back waistband
- Adjustable design keeps you comfy & dry all day - just swap out the removable Insert as needed to prevent leaks
- Black inner lining keeps your undies looking fly & stain-free!
- Ethically made in Canada
Body: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Spandex
Lining: Polyurethane laminate topped with 100% Organic Cotton
Insert: 100% Organic Cotton
How to Use
Rely on the built-in protection alone for lighter days, or customize the absorbency to suit your needs by adding an Insert and changing throughout the day. For even more protection, add extra Maxi or Long Inserts. Mini Inserts are not compatible.
Wash & Care
Machine washable. Avoid chlorine bleach and fabric softeners.
Sizing Note: If you're near the top of the range for a particular size, or are in-between sizes, please size up for the best fit.
Tips & Advice
Our answers to your most frequently asked questions — like how to wash and care for your Lunapads, plus tips on how to transport and store them when you're on the move.
Bundle Up & Save $
Put together a custom set of pads, liners, or undies that fit your flow — and score some sweet savings while you're at it.
Your purchases help girls in East Africa receive pads and educational materials to support their reproductive health.
Luna Undies Size Chart
To be sure your undies fit comfortably, don't just take a wild guess — take your hip measurement! That's the best way to find the perfect size for you.
Here's how to do it:
- Stand relaxed with your feet together.
- Wrap a soft measuring tape around the widest part of your lower hip section.
- Match your measurement number to its size in the chart above.
Boxer Brief Sizing: We recommend sizing up if you're near the top of a size range.
See our Customer Service Page for information on Returns & Exchanges.